The Lisbon Challenge
The Lisbon Challenge is an ambitious 4-month acceleration program aimed at eager startups in the growth phase, looking for a truly transatlantic international program.
Inspired by MassChallenge from Boston, the Lisbon Challenge is based in Lisbon with sessions in Boston, London and São Paulo.
This summer 75 teams will meet with 200 international mentors & investors for a chance to be chosen as the 10 winners of the Challenge. Startups from any sector can apply, no equity is taken and no restrictions apply.
Lisbon Challenge main features:
- 150K€ in cash prizes, no strings attached (tbc)
- No equity, four months of acceleration (for best startups, as judging eliminates teams);
- Immersion in Boston with MassChallenge (for selected startups);
- Seedcamp Lisbon attendance and pitch (if selected by Seedcamp);
- Explorers Summit participation (plus Bootcamp and Toolbox training);
- Investor Days in London, São Paulo and Lisbon (for the winners);
- Free office space, low cost accommodation, visa support if needed;
Starting June 26, selected startups will receive top mentoring and support to develop, and improve not only their product, but also their skills to succeed as entrepreneurs.
Lisbon is a beautiful and exciting city, and the best place to jump-start your business. The city offers all necessary infrastructures, talented resources and an excellent testing market; it is also an affordable destination and at GMT+0 an excellent location to work with both West and East.
Whether you are looking to enter the European market, or explore the vast emerging Portuguese speaking market like Brazil, the Lisbon Challenge is your gateway to success. Apply now!
Applications are open until 31 May. The program starts on June 26.
There is no fee to apply. If accepted to the program, there is a fee of 149€.
See more at http://lisbon-challenge.com/event/info